Natural Multi is a unique multivitamin and mineral supplement, loaded with genuine, natural vitamins and free from unnatural, synthetic vitamins. All of the vitamins contained in Natural Multi are bioavailable; it is a supplement that only provides useful vitamins and does not overload the body.
- 45 Days supply – 90 capsules
Natural Multi strengths and benefits:
- Contains real natural vitamins and pro-vitamins, extracted from plant sources.
- In addition, it contains a high dose of meaningful vitamin D3 from lanolin (wool grease).
- Contains a sensible selection of minerals.
- Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil base ensures absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
- Gentle on the stomach and intestines by combining soft gel capsules with olive oil.
What is in Natural Multi?
VITAMIN B COMPLEX
All are water soluble (Per 2 capsules): Vit. B1 – 3.3mg (300% RDV), Vit. B2 – 3,0 mg (214% RDV), Vit. B3 – 5.1 mg (32% RDV), Vit. B5 – 5.7 (95% RDV), Vit. B6 – 3.3mg (236% RDV), Vit. B11 – 105 ug (52% RDV)
Per 2 capsules: 80mg natural vitamin C, 100% DV
Sourced from Indian Gooseberry (Amla) and containing high concentrations of vitamin C, plus rutin (vitamin P), ascorbigen and choline.
Per 2 capsules: 1.44-3.6mg, 12-30% DV
Per 2 capsules: K2-MK7 30ug, 40% DV
Per 2 capsules: 25ug (1000 iu), 500% DV
The essential vitamin D3 from lanoline assists with cellular mitosis, normal absorption and processing of calcium and phosphorus minerals, as well as your muscles, immune system, bones and teeth.
A daily intake of 25 micrograms of vitamin D3 via Natural Multi is sufficient, and as the vitamin is encapsulated in oil it can be properly absorbed.
Per 2 capsules: 150 mg, 40% DV
Per 2 capsules: 55 micrograms, 100% DV
Per 2 capsules: 150 micrograms, 100% DV
Per 2 capsules: 7 mg, 70% DV
Per 2 capsules: 0.5 mg, 50% DV
Copper intake should be around 1mg per day. In Europe, the average intake of copper is between 1.0 and 2.3 mg per day.
Its function is to preserve the natural balance with the zinc trace element. Another reason is that people who use sulfur supplements may have a slightly increased need for copper.
Per 2 capsules: 25 micrograms, 50% DV
Molybdenum contributes to the normal metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids. There are 77 micrograms of sodium per daily dosage contained in Natural Multi and it is 100% identical to molybdenum found in foods. This amount yields 25 micrograms of molybdenum, equivalent to 50% of the RDV.
Per 2 capsules: 10 mg
The 10 milligrams of silicon in Natural Multi comes from bamboo extract. Silicon slows the absorption of toxic aluminum present in our diets and aids in the production of collagen, a protein that gives articular cartilage and the skin its sturdiness.
Natural Multi is free from the below products that are prevalent in many high street multivitamins, despite being detrimental to health:
- Non-natural synthetic vitamins which are suspected to cause cancer, and increase the general mortality risk.
- Potentially harmful iron minerals: Iron in supplements can cause gastrointestinal disturbances, excessive oxidative stress, and is the main cause of death, and accidental poisoning in children.
- Potentially harmful compounds from the chromium mineral, which is linked to DNA damage.
- Non-essential herbs that can negatively affect the tolerability of the supplement or negatively interact with medications.
- N-acetylcysteine, which can affect mucous membranes.
- Gluten, milk, lactose and artificial aromas, colors and flavors.
- Excipients (often found in large quantities in tablets): these affect the absorption of nutrients adversely.
Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, fish gelatin, vitamin rich extracts (Amla, Tulsi, Lemon, Guava, soy bean oil, Natto, Blakeslea Trispor and Tagates Erecta), minerals, glycerin, beeswax, lecithin, inactivated yeast, caramel, bamboo extract, vitamin D3 from lanolin.
One jar contains 90 capsules. The recommended daily dosage is 2 capsules. One jar is good for 45 days.
Take capsules halfway during a fatty meal.
Due to its vitamin K2 content Natural Multi is not to be used in conjunction with blood thinning medications.
Contains soybean oil and fish.