How acidic is your body? Home Test Kits
Throughout the day your body fluctuates between alkaline and acidic, depending on two factors:
- What you eat
- Your stress levels
pH testing strips give you the ability to test your urine or saliva each day to gauge your internal health. This enables you to adjust your diet and supplements to achieve the optimum balance for health and peace of mind.
Acidic pH 5 to 6
- Poor digestion of food
- Low immune system, increased possibility of illness
- Less oxygen circulating around the body
- Increased fat storage
- Less cell rejuvenation
- Optimum breeding ground for bacteria
- Decreased energy levels
- Organs over stressed
- Possible muscle bone wastage
Alkaline pH 6 to 7
- More energy
- Immune system working at optimum level to fight disease and illness
- Increased absorption of nutrients
- Less fat storage
- Stronger hair, skin and nails
- Healthier mental state of mind
- Increase your body's oxygen
- Organs working at comfortable and optimum levels
When your pH is continuously between 6.75 in the morning and 7.5 by the evening, you’re functioning within a healthy range, as best readings from saliva and urine pH strips are slightly alkaline at a level of 7.43.
pH test strips specifically to test saliva and urine (90 strips) are easier to read than the alternatives such as pH papers. The pH test strips (90) pack from ph health come complete with directions, colour indicator chart, and a guide on how to interpret your results. Purchase pH test strips (90) pack today from ph health and start testing your saliva and urine daily to reach optimum health.
Soda, no matter who makes it, is the most acidic beverage you can buy, with a pH of about 2.5 about the same as vinegar except the sugar content disguises the acidity. To put that into perspective, consider that battery acid has a pH of 1 and pure water has a pH level of 7. You are what you eat.